Shooting Club Contact
(513) 831-0994 (Range)
(513) 561-6500 (Membership)
Camp Ross – Route 126 between Milford and Camp Dennison
Sign Up for the Newsletter
2021 Team Skeet League
Click here for more information.
Daily Fee Increase – Pistol / Rifle Range
Effective February 22, 2021, the daily user fee on the Pistol/Rifle range will increase for both IHSC members and guests. The new fees are:
IHSC members – $6.00
IHSC Guests – $8.00
FIREARMS EDUCATION at the INDIAN HILL SHOOTING CLUB
Basic pistol instruction is now offered to the members of the Indian Hill Shooting Club. This NRA class is for the beginner, or for those who want a refresher course in the basics of owning and shooting both semi-automatic pistols and revolvers. It is lead by a certified NRA Pistol Instructor.
- All participants must be a minimum of 21 years of age, and be legally allowed to own and use firearms in the State of Ohio.
- This 3-hour course is available only to members of the Indian Hill Shooting Club and will be taught in two sessions: the classroom instruction (2 hours) will be conducted in the IHSC Skeet Clubhouse with the range proficiency including live fire (1 hour) will be conducted on the IHSC Pistol/Rife range.
- Dates and times will be announced via email each month the classes are conducted.
- Cost: $40.00 per person (must be a current member of the IHSC)
To enroll in the class or for more information contact: Dick Steuerwald at DSteuerwald@ihill.org
Membership fees are $200 per year for Indian Hill Residents and $275 for all non-residents*
Memberships are limited to the member of record, his or her spouse and any dependent children under the age of twenty-five.
*Note: There is currently a waiting list for non-resident memberships and an initiation fee of $150.00 in addition to the membership fee. Please call the office to place your name on the waiting list.
IHSC Liability Waivers Required
Effective June 1 st, 2017, it became necessary for all members and guests of members to sign and have on file a liability waiver. If you do not have a waiver on file at the IHSC, please download the document from this site, complete it and deliver it to the IHSC during normal hours of operation to be place on file.
Shooting Club Schedule
Holiday Weekend Hours
- Closed Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- Closed New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day.
- Normal weekend hours Saturday, Dec 26th and Sunday, Dec 27th.
- Normal weekend hours Saturday, Jan 2nd and Sunday, Jan 3rd.
Rifle & Pistol
Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday 6:00 p.m to 8:30 p.m (Summer months only)
Skeet and Trap
Tuesday 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Thursday 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Saturday 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sign Up Below For Email Updates
With a population of around 5,900 people, it is technically a city but its life style over the years has remained constant, that of a quiet residential community. Indian Hill is located in Hamilton County, Ohio, just a few miles northeast of the City of Cincinnati.
6525 Drake Rd,
Cincinnati, OH 45243
(513) 561 - 6500
© 2020 Village of Indian Hill | All rights reserved