4th Of July 2020
Fourth of July Parade (Cancelled)
It is with great disappointment that the Village will be cancelling the 4th of July parade and festival due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. The Village will consider having another community event later in the year as future state directives are unveiled. This decision was not taken lightly; unfortunately, current directives that are in place until July 1st do not allow for parades, fairs (County fairs are permitted), festivals, and carnivals.
Fourth of July Fireworks 9:45 PM at Stephan Field
The fireworks will be held at Stephan Field beginning at 9:45 p.m with the following changes this year:
- Fireworks will be displayed higher to be seen from more homes
- Parked car viewing from adjacent lots will be allowed; however, social distancing directives must be respected
For a map of fireworks parking and exit routes, click here.
- Both Indian Hill Primary school lots
- All lots at Indian Hill Elementary
- Indian Hill High School
- Drake Park
- Both Indian Hill Church lots
- The Indian Hill Administration building
There will be limited parking on Drake Rd. in front of the administration building and on Shawnee Run Rd. at Stephan Field.
No parking: South Clippinger east of Shadyglen, Shadyglen, Stephan Field lot or in the bus driveway.
Exiting the Fireworks
- North lot of the Primary School: Left turn only (north) on Drake Rd.
- South lot of primary school: By way of drive to South Clippinger, right turn only (west) on South Clippinger.
- Elementary School lots: Right turn (north) on Drake or straight (west) on South Clippinger.
- Drake Park: Left turn only (north) on Drake.
- Indian Hill Church: Left turn only (south) on Drake.
Please make plans to arrive early and be especially aware of pedestrian traffic. Drake Rd. at Shawnee Run Rd. will be closed at the start of the fireworks and will re-open immediately afterwards.
Rangers will be on hand to assist with the traffic flow and to keep vehicles moving, but your patience would be appreciated as traffic will move slowly.
There is no rain date.
Sign Up Below For Email Updates
With a population of around 5,900 people, it is technically a city but its life style over the years has remained constant, that of a quiet residential community. Indian Hill is located in Hamilton County, Ohio, just a few miles northeast of the City of Cincinnati.
6525 Drake Rd,
Cincinnati, OH 45243
(513) 561 - 6500
© 2020 Village of Indian Hill | All rights reserved