4th of July Fireworks
Fourth of July Fireworks 9:45 PM at Stephan Field
The fireworks will be held at Stephan Field beginning at 9:45 p.m.
Parked car viewing from adjacent lots will be allowed; however, social distancing directives must be respected
For a map of fireworks parking and exit routes, click here.
- Both Indian Hill Primary school lots
- All lots at Indian Hill Elementary
- Indian Hill High School
- Drake Park
- Both Indian Hill Church lots
- The Indian Hill Administration building
There will be limited parking on Drake Rd. in front of the administration building and on Shawnee Run Rd. at Stephan Field.
No parking: South Clippinger east of Shadyglen, Shadyglen, Stephan Field lot or in the bus driveway.
Exiting the Fireworks:
- North lot of the Primary School: Left turn only (north) on Drake Rd.
- South lot of primary school: By way of drive to South Clippinger, right turn only (west) on South Clippinger.
- Elementary School lots: Right turn (north) on Drake or straight (west) on South Clippinger.
- Drake Park: Left turn only (north) on Drake.
- Indian Hill Church: Left turn only (south) on Drake.
Please make plans to arrive early and be especially aware of pedestrian traffic. Drake Rd. at Shawnee Run Rd. will be closed at the start of the fireworks and will re-open immediately afterwards.
Rangers will be on hand to assist with the traffic flow and to keep vehicles moving, but your patience would be appreciated as traffic will move slowly.
There is no rain date.