Shooting Club Contact
(513) 831-0994 (Range)
(513) 561-6500 (Membership)
Camp Ross – Route 126 between Milford and Camp Dennison
The Five Stand League!
The 2019 upgrades on the Five Stand field are complete and you are invited to join us on Tuesday December 3 at 6:30 for An Introduction to Five Stand Shootingand theFive Stand League Sign-up. The new upgrades feature wireless controllers on refurbished throwers, newly painted adjustable stands, new highly-mobile, light-weight carts, expanded target presentations from 8 throwers, and new lights. IHSC members & League Co-Commissioners Ryan Conner & Mike Bausano will be on-hand to answer questions and sign-up IHSC members for this fun 5 week league!
- The League will start on Thursday December 5 th and run each Thursday evening at 6:30 for 5 consecutive weeks.
- The League fee is $10.00
- Members will also pay the normal Five Stand target fee each night.
- The League is open to IHSC members only.
- Openings to League participation are LIMITED.
- For additional information or to sign-up in advance of December 3, you are encouraged to contact Ryan at RConner11@gmail.com and/or Mike at Mike.Bausano@gmail.com
Don’t miss out on this fun IHSC event!
Daily Fee Increase – Pistol / Rifle Range
Effective January 1, 2020 the daily user fee on the Pistol/Rifle range will increase for both IHSC members and guests. The new fees are:
IHSC members – $6.00
IHSC Guests – $8.00
FIREARMS EDUCATION at the INDIAN HILL SHOOTING CLUB
Basic pistol instruction is now offered to the members of the Indian Hill Shooting Club. This NRA class is for the beginner, or for those who want a refresher course in the basics of owning and shooting both semi-automatic pistols and revolvers. It is lead by a certified NRA Pistol Instructor.
- All participants must be a minimum of 21 years of age, and be legally allowed to own and use firearms in the State of Ohio.
- This 3-hour course is available only to members of the Indian Hill Shooting Club and will be taught in two sessions: the classroom instruction (2 hours) will be conducted in the IHSC Skeet Clubhouse with the range proficiency including live fire (1 hour) will be conducted on the IHSC Pistol/Rife range.
- Dates and times will be announced via email each month the classes are conducted.
- Cost: $40.00 per person (must be a current member of the IHSC)
To enroll in the class or for more information contact: Dick Steuerwald at DSteuerwald@ihill.org
Membership fees are $125 per year for Indian Hill Residents and $200 for all non-residents*
Memberships are limited to head of household, spouse, children under the age of twenty-one, and dependent children under the age of twenty-five.
*Note: There is currently a waiting list for non-resident memberships and an initiation fee of $150.00 in addition to the membership fee. Please call the office to place your name on the waiting list.
The Indian Hill Shooting Club is now a CMP Affiliate Club
The Indian Hill Shooting Club is pleased to announce that the IHSC is now an Affiliate Member of the Civilian Marksmanship Program. This highly beneficial membership allows the members of the IHSC to enjoy all of the advantages the CMP offers to civilian shooters and firearms enthusiasts. Everyone is encouraged to visit the website at: http://thecmp.org and enter their email address for current updates on all programs and any news coming from the CMP.
IHSC Liability Waivers Required
Effective June 1 st, 2017, it became necessary for all members and guests of members to sign and have on file a liability waiver. If you do not have a waiver on file at the IHSC, please download the document from this site, complete it and deliver it to the IHSC during normal hours of operation to be place on file.
Shooting Club Schedule
Rifle & Pistol
Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday 6:00 p.m to 8:30 p.m (Summer months only)
Skeet and Trap
Tuesday 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Thursday 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Saturday 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sign Up Below For Email Updates
With a population of around 5,900 people, it is technically a city but its life style over the years has remained constant, that of a quiet residential community. Indian Hill is located in Hamilton County, Ohio, just a few miles northeast of the City of Cincinnati.
6525 Drake Rd,
Cincinnati, OH 45243
(513) 561 - 6500
© 2019 Village of Indian Hill | All rights reserved