2019 Street Resurfacing Program
To be announced.
2019 Roadwork Projects
The Village of Indian Hill has several road projects scheduled for this year which include stabilizing landslides, culvert replacements, culvert repairs and bridge replacements. Projects starting under construction this week and next week are:
Blome and Spooky Hollow Roads
The first culvert under Blome Rd. has been installed, however, it will remain closed until the entire project is completed. On March 25th, Spooky Hollow Road will be closed at Blome Road to remove and replace the second culvert. Spooky Hollow Rd. and Blome Rd. will re-open the week of May 19th, weather permitting. Detour signs will be posted.
The Village of Indian Hill closed Weil Road on March 4th for 8 weeks. This is to repair the severe erosion along Weil Road and to restore the stream in this section of North Branch of Sycamore Creek. Detour Signs have been posted.
Other upcoming road closures (Dates subject to change)
- South Given Rd Culvert Replacement 3/25/19-3/29/19
- Shawnee Run Rd Bikepath Bridge Repair TBD
- Hopewell Landslide 5/6/19 - 6/7/19
- Loveland Madeira Landslide 6/3/19 - 7/5/19
- Demar Landslide 7/1/19 - 7/31/19
- Remington Rd. Culvert Replacement 8/1/19 - 9/20/19
- Keller Bridge Replacement 8/1/19 - 11/15/19
- Muchmore Rd Landslide 8/1/19 - 9/13/19
- Shawnee Run Rd Landslide 10/1/19 - 12/13/19
For concerns or questions
you can contact the Public Works Department.
Village of Indian Hill
6525 Drake Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45243