Livingston Lodge is an historic landmark located in Indian
Hill on north Given Road. This facility was once the recreation
hall for Camp Livingston. This camp was originally named
the Helen Trounstine Camp, its name was changed in 1920,
when H. S. Livingston established a memorial for his only
son, Lt. Robert Krohn Livingston, who died during the influenza
epidemic of World War I. Livingston's father sought to establish
a summer camp where children could experience growth and
maturation in a trusting, caring environment. He equipped
the site with barracks style buildings and funded the conversion
of the land to athletic fields.
The Village of Indian Hill purchased this property in
1974. Although most of the buildings for the camp are
gone, the Livingston Lodge still remains. Throughout
the years, the lodge has maintained its rustic atmosphere
which Mr. Livingston instilled in every building. This
facility is now rented to the public (restrictions may
apply) for various occasions.
- Lodge provides occupancy for up to 125 guests if tables and chairs are setup and 350 persons standing room only
- Assortment of tables and chairs are available with rental
- Features stained concrete floor, wainscoting on walls
- Grand wood-burning fireplace
- Large windows offer a view of Little Miami River
- Kitchen area with refrigerator, small freezer, microwave, sink and counter prep area
- Elevated Stage for DJ or Band
- Heated and air-conditioned
- Electrical outlets
- Coat rack
- Handicapped Facilities
- Weddings & Receptions
- Banquets of All Occasions
- Retirement & Company Parties
- Birthday, Holiday and Graduation Parties
- The Lodge is available to rent year-round.
- 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Indian Hill Residents: $350.00
- Non-Residents: $500.00
- A 10% discount off the total price will be offered for two-day rentals.
- A $200.00 refundable Security Deposit, signed Rental Lease Agreement and signed Indemnity. Agreement required at time of reservation.
The expansive area behind the Lodge is perfect to accommodate tents or canopies creating the ideal setting for special dinners or weddings.
Guests can provide their own food and beverages, including alochol or use a catering service.
9350 Given Road
Cincinnati, OH 45243
Lisa Wilcher, Public Works Clerk/Secretary
Livingston Lodge Brochure